For the readers:
1. Feel free to give your opinion in the comments section. Anonymous comments are allowed. Please consider that the University of Luxembourg reserves itself the right to remove any content that is inappropiate, for example insults, spam or ads.
2. We are interested in your opinion, your experiences and your advice. Feel free to share what themes would you like to see published in the blog.
3. If you want to participate as an author in the blog,or if you want videos or pictures to be published, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you are organizing and/or participating in an event of the University and would like to share it with other students, contact us.
For the authors:
1. Please use all media at hand: text, pictures, sounds, videos, etc. Use your creativity.
2. Keep it short and clear. We recommend to stay within a text of 2,000 characters maximum.
3. Think about what other students would be interested to know: tell about a funny or adventurous experience, share some tips for daily life… or maybe you know about a great place to hang out. Interested in art? Music? You might find out others are interested too.
4. Make it popular, share your post with friends.They might find it interesting and useful.
5. Please avoid commercial content. No ads selling a product or service are allowed.